Cretan Culinary Experience
Enjoy a full day of a sense-provoking tour around Crete! Get an authentic taste of Crete combining nature, food and history!
- Taste unique flavours
- Learn about our culinary traditions in a hands-on cooking workshop
- Visit a natural monument: an ancient olive tree
- Short hike with breathtaking sightseeings
- Learn about local traditions and history
- 7-8 hours Private excursion that includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport with private car or mini-van
- Admire a nature monument: an ancient olive tree
- Hands-on private cooking workshop
- Authentic Cretan lunch with local wine & refreshments (5 courses & dessert)
- Recipes will be sent to you via email after the course
- Private guide for the entire excursion
- All taxes
Starting off our tour by visiting an ancient Olive Tree, one of the oldest olive trees in the world, which is around 2000-3000 years old! We will learn about its life and the impact of olive trees on our life in the island.
Next stop is just to admire one of the many gorges in Crete, which because of its location, it was a critical spot during WW2. You’ll take your time to take some photos, learn about this historical place and taste some local snacks.
Our tour will end up by visiting a small local stock farming unit, where we help in the preparation of our lunch with organic ingredients gathered from the farm and of course organic wine! A great foodie day tour!
What to bring
Hat, sunglasses, camera, comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, sunscreen!
Suggested departure time
9:00 or other time upon request.
All travellers, Couples, Family
Prices vary depending on the group size. Please use the inquiry form below!
Notes and Clarifications
This tour requires a minimum of 4 persons.
Please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements.
We offer only private tours.
All tours can be customized according to your preferences.
Itinerary subject to change or modify based on weather conditions or any other situation beyond our control.
Inquire this tour
Fill in the inquiry below and let’s explore Crete together!
Once you submit your tour inquiry, we will be in touch within 24 hours.